DON CORTEZ TOLOLOCHE TAG123.
PAROTA WOOD UNIQUE AND EXOTIC WOOD.
· Parota wood creates DON CORTEZ UNIQUE NORTEÑO TOLOLOCHE.
The heartwood is streaked with honey, reddish and dark brown colors alongside clearly distinct, creamy sapwood.
· Parota is particularly desired for its bold, striking wood grain, which resembles Acacia or Koa wood in appearance but with more texture and consistent coloring.The parota tree grows primarily in MEXICO and
· Central America.
· PAROTA IS AN EXOTIC WOOD, beautiful large dimensions, HARD TO GET THIS EXOTIC WOOD
· Neutral golden brown coloring, and distinct grain patterns.
· DON CORTEZ HAND MADE TOLOLOCHE PAROTA,gives you
A stunning sound, and craftsmanship, for a real NORTENO, OR ROCKABILLY.
his is a hand made double bass, contrabajo, tololoche.
Don CORTEZ, tololoches has upgrade our tololoches,
** IF YOU PICK UP AT THE STORE, PAY AT THE STORE, THANK YOU
WE PUT DOUBLE TOP, AND WITH REINFORCED NECK.
SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 CONTIGUOS STATES ONLY
This Tololoche is made for to be strumed, for like norteno,
An American or china contrabajo will not sound like a NORTEÑO TOLOLOCHE.
TOLOLOCHES ARE A BIT SHORTER WIDER AND DEEP FOR MORE SOUND, AND A DIFFERENT ENTONACION (TONE).
And has especial strings, either silk or nylon, ENTORCHADAS because it will be strummed and you get better sound.
THIS TOLOLOCHE HAS DOUBLE TOP
BACK, SIDES, TOP IS PEROTA
DIAPAZON DE NOGAL
INCLUDES GIG BAG