DON CORTEZ TOLOLOCHE TAG123.
· Parota wood creates DON CORTEZ UNIQUE NORTEÑO TOLOLOCHE.
The heartwood is streaked with honey, reddish and dark brown colors alongside clearly distinct, creamy sapwood.
· Parota is particularly desired for its bold, striking wood grain, which resembles Acacia or Koa wood in appearance but with more texture and consistent coloring.The parota tree grows primarily in MEXICO and Central America.
· PAROTA IS WOOD, with beautiful large dimensions.
· Neutral golden brown coloring, and distinct grain patterns.
· DON CORTEZ HAND MADE TOLOLOCHE PAROTA,gives you
A stunning sound, and craftsmanship, for a real NORTENO, OR ROCKABILLY.
his is a hand made double bass, contrabajo, tololoche.
Don CORTEZ, tololoches has upgrade our tololoches,
** IF YOU PICK UP AT THE STORE, PAY AT THE STORE, THANK YOU
WE PUT DOUBLE TOP, AND WITH REINFORCED NECK
DIAPAZON PALO DE ROSA MORADO.
TOLOLOCHES ARE A BIT SHORTER WIDER AND DEEP FOR MORE SOUND, AND A DIFFERENT ENTONACION (TONE).
And has especial strings, either silk or nylon, ENTORCHADAS because it will be strummed and you get better sound.
THIS TOLOLOCHE HAS DOUBLE TOP AND BACK
DIAPAZON DE NOGAL OR PALO DE ROSA
INCLUDES GIG BAG